Freeport, IL – The Greater Freeport Partnership is excited to announce the opening of several new businesses and relocations in Freeport. Ribbon-cutting ceremonies are being held to celebrate these businesses and all are invited to join.
Ribbon cutting ceremonies will be held at the following business locations:
- The Muse on Cedar Creek at 395 W. Cedarville Rd., Cedarville – August 5 at 3 pm
- Radiance Beauty Lounge at 120 S. Chicago Ave., Freeport – August 6 at noon
- Megan Hutmacher Farmers Insurance Agency at 1255 W Empire St., Freeport – August 12 at noon
- Munchie’s Cereal and Shake Bar at 23 W. Exchange St., Freeport – August 13 at 5 pm
- Greater Freeport Partnership at 110 W. Main St., Freeport – September 8 at 3 pm
The Greater Freeport Partnership provides business services to members and entrepreneurs in Stephenson County to help them grow, adapt and thrive through educational programming, networking and resource sharing. For more information about these events, Partnership services or other questions, please contact 815-233-1350 or visit greaterfreeport.com.