Stephenson County, IL – The Greater Freeport Partnership is excited to announce the opening and relocation of several new businesses in Freeport and Stephenson County. Ribbon-cutting ceremonies are being held to celebrate these businesses and all are invited to join.
Ribbon cutting ceremonies will be held at the following business locations:
- Muddy Paws at 1858 S West Ave, Freeport – October 21 at noon
- 4:7 Boutique 16 S. Chicago, Freeport – October 23 at noon
- Woods Garage at 114 N Commercial Ave, Freeport – October 24 at 10 am
(the 18th woman-owned garage in the country)
- Ashley Jackson Brows inside JK Salon at 1868 S West Ave, Freeport – October 28 at 1pm
- Mahoney & Mahoney at 109 W. Main Street – November 5 at 4 pm.
All attendees should wear protective face coverings and adhere to social distancing guidelines when at any ribbon cutting event.
The Greater Freeport Partnership provides business services to members and entrepreneurs in Stephenson County to help them grow, adapt and thrive through educational programming, networking and resource sharing. For more information about these events, Partnership services or other questions, please contact 815-233-1350.